Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Network all of a sudden down

Explorer

I've been a happy customer of 3 for the last few years but since Tuesday last my internet connection has gone drastically down.

I often pay almost double on my bill and need to send data to my client so it's very important for my businness

I have been spending the last few days with chat support from India with variable results. Having tried a plethora of different things, switch to 3G, take the sim out, etc... I tried to explain that I got very good speed when I drove 1km down the road . (20mbs+) so the problem wasn't my phone but rather an area connection. I have been driving up and down to get in contact with chat support as my connection often gets cut. While typing this message the same thing happened so I'm trying for a second time (saved in a word document this time)

frustrating to often only getting 0.10 mbs download speed and 0.02 upload . Maximum I got was 0.36mbs and as previously said often cut offs.

I have gone through several assistants and been driving up and down only to get the same standard responses.

Is there anybody in Ireland who could have a look into this as I have several other important things to do and don't seem to be getting anywhere.

I could give you my eircode so you could check up on it.

Kind regards

D

Chosen Solution

Re: Network all of a sudden down

I don't have an exact time, but they are working to have it back to full capacity as soon as possible 👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi there, can you tell me where exactly this is happening for you and I'll check the service for you?

Explorer

Hi Stephen. Rathcoole -Kilteel Area

D34 FY59

Thanks, I've linked in with our tech team and there is work being carried out in the area. This is what's impacting your service. Our tech team hope to have this completed as soon as possible 👍

Explorer

Sorry, thats D24 FY59

Highlighted

The work is being carried out on a few masts in the Rathcoole area, this is what's impacting the service. It is being treated as a priority and we hope to have it completed as soon as possible 👍

Explorer

Thank you Stephen. Much appreciated. Do you know if it's a matter of a day or so or might take longer? Reason is I need to send some data to a client over the next couple of days and need to make contingency plans if it will last longer than another day

I don't have an exact time, but they are working to have it back to full capacity as soon as possible 👍

Explorer

HiStephen,

Was hoping it was going to be fixed after the weekend but still the same. Is about a week now without proper ways of communication. Any update?

0.32 DL  0.10 UL

Maestro

Hi there, I can see we're still working on a mast near you and this may impact service. I do apologise about ,the inconvenience here. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>