Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: My roaming didn't work in Finland

Maestro

Thanks a mill. Can you confirm the name and address on the account too please. I'll check this out for you. 

Navigator
Who are you addressing that to, Joolz?
I'm currently roaming in Germany with no apparent problem.
Posted From Samsung SM-G920F

Navigator
I ended up buying finnish sim card as the indian guys from chat support were hopeless trying to solve this issue
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Staff

Hi eliza6, I'd still like to get this checked out for you. Can you PM me your address and date of birth, please? 

Hi, I have arrived today in Finland and I'm having the same problem, can anyone help me fix it as soon as possible? Thanks
Posted From Motorola Moto G (4)

Navigator
Three does not have agreement with carriers in Finland (No internet or calls on roaming).
Use wifi at hotel etc

3 Staff

Hi @mauriziomassari, Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can check your account for this?

Navigator
I have the same problem with this. I've arrived Finland today and data roaming doesn't work. Would you please let me know how to deal with it.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Legend

what apn are you using?

3 Staff

Hi Mayu 👋 Can you have a look through this link here 👉 http://bit.ly/2wLOCNa and let me know if this helps. If this doesn't can you send me a PM with your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>