Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: My roaming didn't work in Finland

The network I am currently connected to is DNA. My friend who is using a 3 UK simple card is having no issues
Highlighted

Legend

Three UK is a separate entity from three Ireland.

Are they on Dna? 

Highlighted

Hi @ernestcooke91, can you go to manually select a network (turn off automatic) and try all the options that pop up for you. can you also make sure that you have data roaming switched on on your phone please?

Highlighted

Scout
Hello im having the same problem in finland
Highlighted

Hi Avish, can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Highlighted

Hello,

I having the same issue as well. my sim doesn't get any data here in Helsinki Finland. Please help.

Highlighted

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth in a PM and I can help you with this 👍

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

EDIT: personal info posted publicly

Highlighted

Scout
I have the same issues with all my 3 family members. Please solve the issue asap
Highlighted

Scout
I can't use the data roaming in Finland. I was in London at this afternoon and the data roaming was worked. This evening I have just arrived in Finland. Even though phone call works, the data roaming doesn't work. 3 other my family members with me are in the same situations. Please solve the problem ASAP
Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.