Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: My roaming didn't work in Finland

Lookout
I call to the costumer service 3, even after call them, It isn't still working. Smiley Sad
Posted From Samsung SM-G930T
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

Hi All,

We've confirmed with our tech team and Finnish partners that Data roaming for our customers is working on DNA. There were tests carried out to ensure this is the case.

If you're unable to use your data and are connected to DNA I can double check your profiles. Just send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth.

Thanks'

Scout

Can confirm it is now also working on Elisa Smiley Happy

Lookout
Yeah. 2 hours ago started working on Elisa network. But it doesn't work with DNA network
Posted From Samsung SM-G930T

3 Community Manager

@Mique @parlec Just another update here guys, both DNA and Elisa are available to use for data roaming in Finland. Again, any issues with connecting after you try the manual search and connect options, send me a PM with your number and details and I'll check your profiles. Thanks'

Navigator
Hi, I’m in Finland at the moment and have No Service on my phone. I’ve tried manual selection but none have worked. Any suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hi there, thanks for reaching out to us here 👌  and thanks for trying to manually select network. Have you tried switching to 3G only? Can restart your phone, making sure that data roaming is switched on and that it's still on 3G? Let me know how you get on. Deb

Navigator
Hi Deb, thanks for the reply. I’ve tried that (switched off 4G and restarted) and still No Service. I have this issue when I’m in the UK also, but had service in Sweden yesterday.
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

It's a weird one! Can you PM me your details so that I can check your account set up?  

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>