Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: My roaming didn't work in Finland

Hi @jasonfriel I contacted our roaming team and they can see that data is being used on the Elisa network. Can you disable 4G and do a manual search for Elisa, connect and change your APN to 3Internet. Give that a go and let me know if it works. Ashlee 

Explorer

Hi in Finland for a week - no data at all on any network tried everything including putting sim into an older iPhone i had with me (iPhone user) roaming was working last week in estonia and i never had an issue. caused many problems not least finding my way upon arrival. I will be coming back here for a month soon and would love a solution or to have this issue addressed as it may be widespread with irish users. every other ex path i talked to their roaming worked perfect including three uk customers.

Legend
Three uk is a totally separately ran company to three ireland.
Were you an old O2 customer?

Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

Legend
Did you try your sim in a phone besides an iphone?

3 Community Manager

@DM66 I'm sorry to hear that. Can you let me know what plan you're on and if your calls and texts are working? 

Explorer

Hi I dont know the plan name off hand but it is 50 euro a month. texts were not working on one network but did after changing. I am not sure if calls work or not i have a feeling they did but when i called i did get a message response and didn't get through. 

three should really get to the bottom of it. I am just in estonia right now and even thing is perfect. one thing i was thinking about is that i have cookies disallowed on safari but doubt that could be the cause 

Legend
No, its an issue with the apn.
When you get back to Finland I will get you try other ones

Explorer

ok thanks! i the three chat did not know anything about this maybe you should update them. is this a common problem, just in finland ? 

thanks best 

Legend
They are aware of the issue, but i guess it only effects a few users

[ Edited ]
Explorer

only a few users, ok do you think it could be some kind of security issue? some type of interception issue etc ?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>