Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: My roaming didn't work in Finland

The network I am currently connected to is DNA. My friend who is using a 3 UK simple card is having no issues
Posted From Lenovo A916
Highlighted

Legend

Three UK is a separate entity from three Ireland.

Are they on Dna? 

Hi @ernestcooke91, can you go to manually select a network (turn off automatic) and try all the options that pop up for you. can you also make sure that you have data roaming switched on on your phone please?

Scout
Hello im having the same problem in finland
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Hi Avish, can you PM me your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll check this out. 

Hello,

I having the same issue as well. my sim doesn't get any data here in Helsinki Finland. Please help.

Hi there 👋 Could you send me on your full name, number, address and date of birth in a PM and I can help you with this 👍

[ Edited ]

EDIT: personal info posted publicly

Scout
I have the same issues with all my 3 family members. Please solve the issue asap
Posted From Apple iPhone

Scout
I can't use the data roaming in Finland. I was in London at this afternoon and the data roaming was worked. This evening I have just arrived in Finland. Even though phone call works, the data roaming doesn't work. 3 other my family members with me are in the same situations. Please solve the problem ASAP
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>