Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

My question about bad signal inside my house.

Anonymous
Hi
I am living in Swords. Since few month I am facing very bad signal problem with three service inside my house. Recently the problem is really worse. Nowadays I used to miss or drop most of the calls. I am using iPhone 6 and iPhone 5s. Is there any signal booster available for three ? Is there any plan to improve the network in my area?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: My question about bad signal inside my house.

Hi @Anonymous, to help us identify the issues you're having, can you run through the checklist here - http://forum.three.ie/t5/Anything-Else/Network-Issues/m-p/464#U464 - and let me know how you get on? 

Sheena

Highlighted

Re: Network Issues

Anonymous
No I don't have this issue enywhere else.
I have two three mobile numbers. Both of the have the same issue.
As this issue started since few months, I have tried all the steps you explained.
If you check my customer service history, you can find that I have already submitted the issue and I haven't get any solution. I don't know why I should pay so much money every month for the month which I couldn't not use ...?
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous
For the service which I couldn't use.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Can you send a PM with your details @Anonymous and we'll investigate this for you? Sheena

Anonymous

HI

REFERING TO THE ABOVE ISSUE I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE TECHNICAL TEAM TODAY MORNING AND THEY ASKED ME ABOUT SOME DATAS ABOUT THE TIMES WHEN I WAS  AVAILABLE IN MY HOUSE DURING PAST FOUR DAYS. I HAVE SUBMITTED THE INFORMATION. THEN AFTER FEW MINUETS I HAVE RECEIVED ONE TEXT SYING TO CONTACT THREE CUSTOMER SERVIECE. 

THEN I HAVE MADE CALL ARROUND 11:48 TO THE THREE CUSTOMER SERVICE. THE CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD ME TO HOLD THE CALL AND AFTER FEW MINUETS THE CALL WAS DROPPED. I HAVE RANG AGAIN. AND CALL WAS DROPED AGAIN. IT REPEATED TWO MORE TIME BETWEEN 11:48 AND 11:55 AM TODAY. FINALLY THE CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICER CAME BACK AND INFORMED ME THAT THEY COULD NOT FIND ANY TECHNICALL ISSUE DURING ABOVE SAID PERIOD. 

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME WHEN IHAVE  APPROCHED THE THREE COUSTOMER SERVICE TEAM FEW MONTHS BACK. 

I AM PERSONALLY FACING THE PROBLEM, EVEN TODAY AS I MENTIONED ABOVE. BUT THE THREE NOT ACCEPTING MY REQUESTS. I AM REALLY FED UP. 

IF THREE TREATING ME LIKE THIS I HAVE TO LEAVE THE THREE NETWORK. I HAVE NO OTHER OPTION. I CAN'T MOVE MY HOUSE TO GET GOOD MOBILE SIGNAL.

THIS IS THE SITUATION. I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW

SINCERELY 

KUMAR

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Hi

for your reference I am attaching some screen shots of my phone

IMG_1139.jpgIMG_1143.jpgIMG_1140.jpg

EDIT: edited by Mod to reduce size of images.

Hi Kumar, I can see here that they analysed the service and could find no issues. There were no calls dropped during the timeframe you gave which was the issue you had reported.

If you are getting no service on your phone, can you Reset the Network Settings under Settings - General - Network? Also make sure your Network Selection is set to Auto.

Anonymous

Seing same issue in balgriffin area and support says there is no issue :-( so apparently mobile phone are only to be used when outdoors according to Three 

since no coverage is not a problem its working as intended :-) 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>