Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

My bill should be 30€ but 32.95€ charging

Lookout
Hi.

I have broadband for 30€ a month but second bill you charging me for 32.95€

There is no explanation where tis 2.95€ come from.

Can you change this ASAP!!!

Regards Tomasz
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

Chosen Solution

Re: My bill should be 30€ but 32.95€ charging

Hi Tomasz 👋 Have you tried checking your bill on your My3 account here? You'll be able to see a full breakdown of your bill on it. If you need any help understanding it, just pop back to us here with your account details, or you can take a look at this blog on understanding your bill here 👍 Aoife

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Hi Tomasz 👋 Have you tried checking your bill on your My3 account here? You'll be able to see a full breakdown of your bill on it. If you need any help understanding it, just pop back to us here with your account details, or you can take a look at this blog on understanding your bill here 👍 Aoife

Lookout
I'm not stupid.
I have my bill front of ma and It's showing monthly 29.99€ due, but final is 32.95€ for no reason and no explanation!
I paying by DD and It's paperless!

[ Edited ]
Lookout

**** im stupid. It's ok now. Sorry

***Edited for inappropriate content

No worries Tomasz, I'm glad to hear you got sorted. If you need anything else, just let me know and I'll be happy to help 😊

Extra charges when service as cut off!!!

Scout
Hi,

I am writing in relation to my current three phone bill of 125.20 euro in which payment is due by the 31st July 2018.
My service was cut off on the 13th June at 12:24pm as I received a text message from yourselves.
I have spoken with many representatives of your company, I was told as already known to myself, I am not in a contract with three, the payment cannot rise each month if I am not using the service as I am not in a contract. I also spoke initially the first day with a representative & he specifically told me this was not a contract. Im sure three has all phone calls recorded if you decide to go back to the phone call.

I have been a loyal customer to the three network for years and have been constantly harassed for the last couple of weeks by receiving phone calls two to three times a day from your company, and I have explained on many occasions that I have no problem paying the original 54.73 euro as this cost was incurred when using my mobile. 
There is an additional 70.47 euro on the account in which I was not using the service. This is unacceptable.

Under no circumstances will I pay the additional 70.47 as the service was not being used, I am extremely frustrated as to how your company has handled this situation.
I have said numerous times to your representatives that I will pay the 54.73 and have my service reinstated as I understand I do owe that amount but not the additional 70.47 euro.
Also according to my bill history, it is meant to be 30.00 euro per month as agreed (Calls, texts & all you can eat data), I have been charged 35.89 and 34.58. Can you please explain the extras costs of 5.89 and 4.58 especially when I wasn't even using the service?

I really hope that this can be sorted ASAP as I will have to move network if this continues, as said many times above, I can pay the 54.73 straight away but under no circumstances will I pay the additional 70.47 as the service was not being used as the company cut off my service.

Also regarding the terms & conditions of bill pay with your service, it states that all bill pay price plans are subjected to a minimum term contract, I was not informed of this when I initially agreed to the package of 30.00 euro a month and I did ask the representative this and he stated that it was not a contract and I could leave the network at anytime. The three company is in breach if this is a contract as the representative specifically told me that I was not in contract. I can also have this phone call checked.

This is absolutely unacceptable, I have spoken with many customers of three who have had the same issue.

Re: Extra charges when service as cut off!!!

[ Edited ]
3 Community Manager

Hi @DanTaz I'd need to look at your bills and the account to get a better picture of what's going on. Calls received in regards to an overdue bill are from our billing team, part of their job is to notify and discuss any overdue balances on accounts as the service is being provided for a fee. If you have a bill that is over the monthly line rental then it's normally for usage not included in your plan. However, I can't say that this is the case 100% until I take a close look. When you're not in a contract you can move your number elsewhere without a penalty fee but you will still owe the balance and you'll always be charged for the line rental (plan) as well as any usage outside of that while your account is open. Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth when you get a chance?

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>