Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Moving to Canada

Lookout

Hi, I'm thinking of moving to Canada in June and want to know if I buy a phone and get it unlocked will it work over there using a Canadian SIM?

Highlighted

Re: Moving to Canada

Maestro

Hi @beckymullen, all phones bought from Three are locked to the network. You can check out the unlocking criteria here: http://bit.ly/2nlcJCa

Highlighted

Legend
What phone do you have?
You may not get full service in canada with your phone due to different frequencies used over their

Highlighted

Lookout
At the moment a Samsung A3 2016 but looking to change phone to another samsung before I go over just want to see if it'll be worth my while
Highlighted

Legend
What you thinking of getting?
Any idea what operator you might get in 🍁?

Highlighted

Lookout
Something along the line of a Samsung Galaxy J5 for now.. not sure what operator yet if you have any tips it be great!
Highlighted

Legend

Just had a quick check your A3 model will work on Rodgers over in Canada 2G/3G/4G ( i assume your model is SM-A310F)

I assume your phone is unlocked !

https://www.rogers.com/consumer/wireless/bring-your-own-device?ipn=1

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

In the interest of ensuring the health & safety of our employees, our contact support centres are open, however we currently have limited resources. This may cause higher than normal wait times.

Under the advice of the government, our stores remain open. We have enhanced cleaning in place and are strongly enforcing social distancing which we encourage our customers to respect. We have also reduced the opening hours in all our stores

Self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.

For more tips & information, please click here.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and thank you for your understanding.