Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Moving from ID mobile to Three?

Scout

Does the 12 month discounted period for former ID customers apply to each phone number/Account separately or is it shared across those using the same bank account to pay ie. if 2 or more bills are paid from the same bank account they split the 12 months between them? I switched but it only says 6 months on my bills not 12 months.....! I pay my sons bills from the same bank account and he also switched at the same time and his says 6 months too. The 6 months is up now....

Chosen Solution

Re: Moving from ID mobile to Three?

Scout

Situation clarified by Three.....

Account shows 6 month deal on bills but another 6 month deal will be applied for the 2nd half of the year making a total of 12 months as per the original deal offered. This applies to both phones being paid from the same bank account.

Thanks Three..

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @TMaher, I'll certainly check this out for you 💪  Can you send a private message with both mobile numbers, your name, address and date of birth please? 

Scout

Situation clarified by Three.....

Account shows 6 month deal on bills but another 6 month deal will be applied for the 2nd half of the year making a total of 12 months as per the original deal offered. This applies to both phones being paid from the same bank account.

Thanks Three..

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>