on 05-04-2018 02:01 PM
Taking advantage of Three's awesome €5 SIM Only deal for ID customers? Read on.
If you're moving your number from ID mobile to Three, you'll need a Three SIM card, as well as your old ID SIM card. Once you have this, follow the below steps:
1. Go to http://www.three.ie/keepyournumber.
2. The first number you enter is your current number (the number you want to keep).
3. Enter the verification text received exactly as written in the text on the next page.
4. The next number you enter is the temporary 3 number, per your new SIM card.
5. Enter the verification text received exactly as written in the text on the next page.
6. On the next page, enter your details
If you receive a text from us stating that we need more info to complete the port, you can resubmit your porting request online or contact us on 1913.
When contacting us, you will need to tell us:
on 06-11-2019 08:57 PM
Three – Covid-19
Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie
Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.