Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Move to prepay

Explorer
Hello, I've paid my bill generated today. On sim only. Would like to move back to prepay - 30 a month is too steep for me. Can you please process the cancellation here?

Re: Move to prepay

3 Moderator

Hi @cod25 To move back to Prepay you'll need to get a Prepay SIM card. You can get this online here or in any of our Three stores. When you have the new SIM card pop back to us here and we'll arrange to transfer your number onto your new Prepay SIM card 👍 

Scout

Nice Post Thanks For Sharing!

Explorer
Hi Mairead, if I take the option to order online I have to buy a 20e top up at the same time..when it's going to take a few days to come in the post that means my 20e top up essentially goes to waste for that period. If I go into a shop can they cancel and switch to prepay on same day? Thanks.

Leader

I'm not 100% sure but usually, you'll receive a voucher with the Prepay SIM that's delivered but if you'd prefer to pick one up instore, that's fine too. Just let me know when you have it and we'll arrange to move you to Prepay here. The store may be able to help you with this but it's usually done via our care channel.

Highlighted

Explorer
Hello, I've now picked up a prepay SIM. If I have credit left over on my account from recent payments I assume this can be applied to my account as PAYG credit instead once my final bill shows this?

@cod25 I don't think you can. It says on their website that credit can't be moved although yours isn't credit as such so maybe it's different. You have to pm the mods to move your number so ask them. If you can, let me know please.
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi @cod25 Send a PM with your details and I'll check out your Bill account 💪

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>