Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Accepted Solution

Mobile data not working abroad

Scout
Hi,
I'm in Lake garda in Italy and I have no mobile data. I am connected to iWind network and have tried selecting 3g only or 2g/3g (auto connect) and restarting my phone but still no luck. I am on prepay and my data plan says that I should have 8gb of data in Europe. Any ideas where I'm going wrong?
Posted From Samsung SM-A600FN

Chosen Solution

Re: Mobile data not working abroad

3 Moderator

Great news @Rynic, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy Lake Garda 😍 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @Rynic 👋 Can you go into your settings and manually select any other networks that are available and let me know if any of them will allow you to connect? Is it only your data that's affected, are you able to call/text? Are there any other Three customers with you and if so, are they able to connect? 

Scout
Hi Susan, thanks for your reply. It's okay now I got it sorted. When I went into my settings and then mobile networks and clicked on access point names it was set on three.co.uk rather than 3ireland.ie. When I changed to 3ireland.ie it worked and my data works for me now.
Posted From Samsung SM-A600FN

3 Moderator

Great news @Rynic, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy Lake Garda 😍 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>