Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Migration to other network

Lookout

Hi,

I have migrated two of my billpay numbers to another network about a month ago, yet Three still charged me for full month ahead last week. I can't download the invoice since my Three account is deactivated and I haven't received a paper version. On what grounds have I been charged?

Re: Migration to other network

3 Moderator

Hi there,

I'm sorry to hear this 👎 You are charged for your Bill Pay plan one month in advance. So for example, your plan for June was charged for on your May bill and any usage you had the month previous will also be on the bill. What date did you port out? Your bill cycle date would also have an effect on this. 

Lookout

Hi,

I would understand if my services weren't turned off. Most importantly, I haven't been given an invoice which would itemise for what I'm billed. I have ported on 15th May and been charged on 28th. According to T&Cs (http://www.three.ie/pdf/Small-Print.pdf) points 10.1 and 10.2 a 30 days notice period is required before the services are switched off. You have, however, switched off the services on the 15th May (day of porting), immediately removing my account where I could have downloaded the above mentioned invoices. As no services were provided to me in any form after the 15th, and no bill was made available to me - I expect not to be charged for the period of being disconnected.

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi there,  if you port your number to another network this will close your account. If you'd like me to send you a copy of your bill PM us your number, name, address, DOB and email address? 

Lookout

Can you please refer to my question why I am billed for a period when my account closure has been accepted?

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>