Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Maximum number of contacts in webtext group???

Scout

Hi in your new webtext you state in FAQ

What is the max limit of contacts possible in a group for a standard user?

As you can only send a maximum of 500 messages in a month, any group should contain less than 500 contacts.   

I was glad of this change as this would make it easier for me to send webtexts to our club without the need to split them into different groups.

I have added a group with approx 55 users and when I try to send the webtext I get an error message   "Maximum 30 contacts per message."

Can you please advise if it is 30 contacts or 500 contacts.  Had I know it was only 30 I would have not wasted my time adding nearly double that number.

Re: Maximum number of contacts in webtext group???

3 Moderator

Hey Brosna 👋 The maximum texts that can be sent within the month is 500 but the maximum contacts in a group message is 30 contacts. Take a look at the webtext T&C's here  👉 https://bit.ly/2tXw1Mq Let me know if you need anything else 😊 Mairéad

Highlighted

Scout

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Might I suggest that you should change the below FAQ and answer - as this is misleading.  

What is the max limit of contacts possible in a group for a standard user?

As you can only send a maximum of 500 messages in a month, any group should contain less than 500 contacts.   

Marion

3 Moderator

Thanks for the feedback Brosna, I'll definitely forward this feedback to the relevant team as I can understand the confusion here. Thanks for taking the time to point this out 👍 Mairéad

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>