Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: Lost phone found

Legend
Restart your phone and see if it's white listed. The list doesn't get updated that often so try every few hours

Anonymous
I have done this I blacklisted it in may but it didn't blacklist till the end of June. The phone has never got signal since.

Legend

I would do the request again.

Hi lisa321, if you can pop me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth, I'll look into this. 

Anonymous

Lost my phone, it was found later. It has been 'disabled' , by 3 presumably, so I cannot retrieve the IMEI

please help

Maestro

Hi @Anonymous, PM us your number, address and DOB? I'll take a look into this for you. 

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

Highlighted

Explorer

@Anonymous I would PM the message to @Julie_D instead of putting it in the public forum Smiley Wink

Anonymous

Thanks...new to this

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon