Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Leaving 3

Navigator
I'm a customer of 3 for about 10yrs I think but mite be 9. Everytime my contract is up I don't get notifications and if I wanna upgrade I have to contact them. So today I did on chat and can get better deal elsewhere. I have screen shots of the conversation and the best I got offered is the phone for 99€ when I can get for free elsewhere

Re: Leaving 3

3 Moderator

Hi @Shdec19 How much is the plan that you're getting with the free phone? Are you getting All You Can Eat Data with this also? I'd also recommend that you change your profile name as it's your number showing publically 👍

Navigator
I don't see anywhere to change my username. I'm on the 45€ plan with 3 and the plan with free p20pro is 30€ a month. Not unlimited internet but 15gb. As 3 has gotten progressively worse in my home and work place I've been forced to get in broadband at home. So unlimited is of no use to me. Last yr I could use my phone to stream but now I cant for long as I keep getting the loading symbol. And it's not my phone as 2 other people I live with are also with 3 and have same issue. I got them to change to 3 few yrs ago as it was the best at the time

3 Moderator

If you click on the username, it will give you the option to update your profile 👍 Can you PM your address, date of birth and I'll check what options are available to you?  

Navigator
I've been through this with someone on chat yesterday and all they could offer me was the same phone on 3's 30€ plan but with 50€ discount. So I would pay 99€ for the phone. And all clicking on my username shows up is open in new tab, select all, open in background, copy link and save link. Those are my only options

3 Moderator

Thanks Stephen and can you also confirm what phone you're interested in? 

Navigator
Well the deal I saw was for the Huawei p20 pro.

3 Moderator

I've checked this Stephen and the phone is €149 on the lowest plan of €30. The phone is free on our other plans such as the Classic Flex Max for €45 per month and the Unlimited Flex Max plan which is €60 per month.   

Navigator
Yeh I know all this. That's fine I'll go with the other network so. They have the better deal.
Thanks for ur time.
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>