Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Just been charged 16 euro for one tap clicking an ad

Lookout

Received 6 messages from a 57030 number and now somehow I have a 16 bill on top of my existing bill, I've seen this has happened to plenty other people over the last 5 or 6 years with 3. I've text stop and that didn't work so now I guess I'm going to be continually charged for this? No way in hell am I paying 16 for trying to X off an ad. 

Absolute disgrace this hasn't been stopped, 

Highlighted

Re: Just been charged 16 euro for one tap clicking an ad

Lookout

I'm more than likely just going to tell the bank to do a backcharge, not a hope in hell am I paying 16 euro for clicking an ad. 

Highlighted

Legend
It might take a while for them to stop sending texts

Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@FlynnerIRE You can find the details regarding this Premium service Here If you're disputing the subscription you can also find info on how to do this via the same link.

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.