Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Internet Access Settings in My Account?

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I logged into My Account and then went into My Settings and then made a change in Internet Access Settings and saved it. According to the following message the change should be updated after 5 minutes:

"Your request to change your internet access settings is being processed. It'll take approx 5 minutes to update your settings. Please come back later to view or edit your settings."

I did this yesterday at around 10am and as of this afternoon, this message is still there.

I tried to change from: "You are set up to access the internet in Ireland only" to access in Ireland and abroad.

Can you investigate? Thanks.

Re: Internet Access Settings in My Account?

Have you turned off and on your phone again to reboot it after the change? Are you in Ireland at the moment?

Pathfinder

Yes, tried that. Also opened my account in different browers (Firefox, Chrome etc), cleared cookies etc. No change. Screenshot attached.

Settings.png

Maestro

Can you send your details through PM and I'll look into this further for you now?

Pathfinder

Kelly, PM sent.

Pathfinder

Hi. Still no change to this setting. A member of Three's tech team rang me in the middle of last week and said I saved changes to my Internet Access Settings during server downtime (or something to that effect) and it eventually would be rectified in the next couple of days. If you look at the attached screenshot nothing has happened.  Means I can't make any changes at all from My Account if I wanted to.

Internet Access Settings.png

Can you try clearing the cache and history from your browser and log in again to see if it has updated?

Pathfinder

Tried that. No change.  Also tried in IE, Firefox & Chrome.  No luck there either.

Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'd like to take a closer look into this. 

Pathfinder

Brogan, PM sent.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>