Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

International Data Roaming Issues?

each person have any concept what may be going on? It’s occurred two times, with two different iPhones, a 6s and a brand new Xs (about a yr apart).

essentially, things start off great in a “roaming” location, (Wyoming previously, Vancouver, BC today) information roaming is on. matters are doing great. I’m related to, this morning, Bell close to Victoria. It’s LTE. Then, in some unspecified time in the future I lose insurance even as using, and thereafter the cellphone will no longer connect to any network at all. I’ve got bizarre scrolling grey bars on the top of my iPhone Xs. This has gone on for numerous hours, driving over big areas, and now, sitting in Victoria airport, nevertheless isn’t working. I’m posting this on WiFi.

Any idea why it really works quality, stops, and might’t appear to reconnect? through the way, the last time this took place, in Wyoming, returning to a T-cellular service region fixed it after an hour or so.

but, considering one of the motives I picked T-cell was the international roaming, and i'm able to’t thoroughly “go back to the united states” for an hour when I’m 10 hours away through plane, I’d like a restore that includes some thing else.

by way of the way, I’ve rebooted several times, became records on and rancid, turned information roaming on and off. Nada.

Re: International Data Roaming Issues?

@Charliecharles I can't make sense of your post. What exactly are you asking ?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0
Highlighted

3 Community Manager

@Charliecharles I'm not quite sure I'm following your post. can you elaborate exactly what's happening with your data when roaming or is it all service? Can you confirm you are a Three Ireland customer currently abroad in the US?

@Mac_n_cheese Thanks for reaching out here as always 🌟

[ Edited ]

each person have any concept what may be going on? It’s occurred two times, with two different iPhones, a 6s and a brand new Xs (about a yr apart).

essentially, things start off great in a “roaming” location, (Wyoming previously, Vancouver, BC today) information roaming is on. matters are doing great. I’m related to, this morning, Bell close to Victoria. It’s LTE. Then, in some unspecified time in the future I lose insurance even as using, and thereafter the cellphone will no longer connect to any network at all. I’ve got bizarre scrolling grey bars on the top of my iPhone Xs. This has gone on for numerous hours, driving over big areas, and now, sitting in Victoria airport, nevertheless isn’t working. I’m posting this on WiFi.

Any idea why it really works quality, stops, and might’t appear to reconnect? through the way, the last time this took place, in Wyoming, returning to a T-cellular service region fixed it after an hour or so.

but, considering one of the motives I picked T-cell was the international roaming, and i'm able to’t thoroughly “go back to the united states” for an hour when I’m 10 hours away through plane, I’d like a restore that includes some thing else.

by way of the way, I’ve rebooted several times, became records on and rancid, turned information roaming on and off. Nada.

Thank You

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>