Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Incorrect Bill

Anonymous
I just got a text message that reads "You have spent EURO 6.03 on Internet Services since 04/11/2016". However I haven't used internet services at all since then so I don't understand why I was charged. Thank you.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Incorrect Bill

3 Staff

Did you top up within 30 days to keep your All You Can Eat plan active? 

Highlighted

@EstiLodge wrote:
I just got a text message that reads "You have spent EURO 6.03 on Internet Services since 04/11/2016". However I haven't used internet services at all since then so I don't understand why I was charged. Thank you.

Hi, I looked at my proposed bill last night and saw that I am to be charged for three days that I signed-up, received phone with incorrect plan, so I called and I was told to send the phone back. Are 'Three' in some financial difficulty that they need to illegally take money from people? What is going on with them? Michael

Maestro

Hi @Michael3 can you PM us your number, name, address and DOB? I'll check this out. 

Just got three messages from 3 saying "You have spent EURO 6.03/15.08/12.06 on Internet Services since 26/02/2017"

However, I signed up on 7/2/2017, so it had only been 19 days from the 7th till the 26th. What's going on?

Also, after singing up on My3 account I found out that I'm supposedly in debt with three by €16.66. Which doesn't match the texts received. Are they just making numbers up?

I'm aware that I've failed to top up by ONE DAY, but I'm sure I haven't spent 16.66 Euro worth of it. I was relying on Three to let me know it was time to top up. Deeply disappointed with it.

Scout
Hi, I am new to three mobile and I just got double charged on my bill. When I signed up I was told my bill would be €45 and now I have just been charged €91. Having read the bill I have not exceeded my limitations, I'd like to know why this has happened as I am a student who doesn't have €91 to pay this
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro

Hi there, if anyone needs me to take a look at your bills PM me your number, name, address and DOB? I'll be happy to take a look into this. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>