Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Incomplete past bills, missing information. What's going on?

Scout

Hi there,

I have to find records of my previous (countless) phone calls to Eir so that I can proceed with my complaint about them to ComReg. However, there's no record of any of my phone calls with Eir in my previous Three bills even though I can see the logs of the calls on my phone.

Why are times I've called Eir not showing up in my past bills? I had trusted that the bills I've been getting from Three have been above board. Why are you omitting information?

Would you mind fixing this ASAP. Looking forward to your response.

Re: Incomplete past bills, missing information. What's going

3 Moderator

Hi @a1459129 👋 Once you log into your My3 account 👉 ​​​​​​​https://bit.ly/1b7UPYH You'll need to go to View Bills and then click on the PDF version of the bill. You'll then find a complete breakdown of all your calls/times/dates 👍 Mairéad

Scout

Hi there,

I was looking at the PDF version of the bills. Not one of them has the numerous calls I made to Eir. Would you mind explaining why there's missing information in the fully itemised bill?

Maestro

Hi @a1459129, can you send a DM with your details and I'll check this out for you now?

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon