Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Anonymous
Can you do that for me too?

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Anonymous
I.e. Fix it

Anonymous
Mairead...
Take a moment to look through all my previous posts and you should get a precise idea of the problem

Maestro

Our tech team are still working on this to get this resolved. If you need me to add this for you PM me your broadband number, address and DOB? 

Anonymous
The 'tech team' apparently have been working on this for over 4 weeks. It getting to be a bit silly now I'm sure you'll agree. Any idea when the tech team might be able to solve this?
Any time I've asked this before I just get 'the tech team are working on it'

Wizard

I don't have any update on this at the mo @Anonymous. As soon as I do I'll be straight back to you here. 

Anonymous
Cheers Three_Bob

Anonymous
Hi three_Bob and rest of the three team
Any further forward?
No luck at my end trying to add a broadband option online
Feeling decidedly peeved

Hi @Anonymous, this hasn't been fixed yet I'm afraid, and it could be another few weeks due to the complexity of the systems involved. I suggest using 0833334444 for now and we'll post up here as soon as we have an update on it.

Navigator

Today is March 5th 2017 and I still cant buy online and I've had this problem for over three months. Its unbelievable that this cant be sorted out in a timely way. This facility used to work perfectly up until around Christmas when the buy online service just stopped and error reports started to appear.

For people living overseas this is a real problem as I now have to call 3 every time I want to purchase.

Really disappointed that 3 cant get this resolved. I feel we are being fobbed off with excuses as I was told over 6 weeks ago this would be resolved quickly.

how do we escalate this to someone senior in 3 please- like the CEO? can you provide an address for complaints please?

@Three_Sheena wrote:

Hi @Anonymous, this hasn't been fixed yet I'm afraid, and it could be another few weeks due to the complexity of the systems involved. I suggest using 0833334444 for now and we'll post up here as soon as we have an update on it.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>