Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

3 Staff

We're looking in to this as we speak @tom22159 and hope to hav it sorted as quickly as we can. 

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Anonymous

I'm still having this problem, over 4 weeks now

When I click to buy any of the broadband options I get...

There is a problem:

• This service is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

Can someone please give me a phone number to get this sorted.

I would have changed provider but I have 37euros sitting there in my account that I want to use

Anonymous

Got through to helpline

particularly unhelpful

Cannot tell me anything other than 'it is prioritised'

no timeframe, no feedback mechanism

will be changing provider asap

Anonymous

Bob the moderator posted:

Hi Guys, Have you tried calling 0833334444 to buy an add-on for this?

This number doesn't work from outside Ireland,

just get 'The number you have dialed has not been recognised, please check and try again'

08333333333 gets me to a menu with various options but no option to buy an add-on!

3 Moderator

If you send me a PM with your broadband number I'll help you with this. Rachel 

Anonymous
Pm sent yesterday
Posted From Apple iPhone

Anonymous
Spoke to a very nice person on live chat 2 days ago , I think the name was Eisha
She reassured me twice the problem would be expediared and would be fixed in 24-48 hours.
Tried online a few minutes ago.
Still not working!
Posted From Apple iPhone

3 Moderator

Hey there, what error are you getting when trying to buy an add on? Mairéad

Error now is:

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know about it and are working hard to fix it.

- this is getting rediculous!

3 Moderator

I can activate the add on for you if you wish and I'll get the issue escalated with our tech team.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>