Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Anonymous

I have enough cash credits to purchase 500mb broadband, but each time I try to buy an add on, I get the message that the service is unavailable. This is extremely frustrating! Been trying for days no, to no avail.

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

Same here, been trying for weeks. Would someone please do something about that!

Re: I've been trying to buy a broadband add on with cash credits but it doesn't work

3 Staff

Hi there, how are you trying to buy the add on? Is it through your My3 account or through 1744? 

Anonymous
It's through My3 acount and for almost a week, I've been gettting the ''service unavailable'' message each time I try to purchase it.

Three_Brogan wrote:

Hi there, how are you trying to buy the add on? Is it through your My3 account or through 1744? 

I log on to My3,

in the 'My account balance'-box I click 'Get a boadband Add-on'

after some loading time I get a page saying

Buy Add-ons.

Sorry, there's been a problem.

We know a bout it and are working hard to fix it.

Sometimes, perhaps a week ago or so, I managed to achtually choose what Add-on I wanted.

But alas - got an error mesage then (different from the one above).

Please help.

- Tom.

3 Moderator

Hi folks, if you PM me your broadband number, name, address and DOB, I'll get this checked out. 

Despite several PM, giving details over and again, no change.

Three technical staff: Pls get someone to fix your Website!

Or is it just me? Did anyone recently buy a broadband add-on via the THREE website?

3 Moderator

Hi @tom22159, this is been checked out and we'll get back to you as soon as we've an update.  

Well, this was more than three weeks ago. Haven't heard anything since. Tried almost every day but cannot buy add-on. Still comes up with

There is a problem:

• This service is currently unavailable.

Please try again later.

Anyone actually working on this problem? I wonder...

3 Staff

Can you ring 1913 option 1 and then option 3 and you'll be able to do this by phone? 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>