Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: I need a signal booster

Navigator
Hi guy's, I have been told that 3 can supply a booster but they will tell you they can't????
Highlighted

Hi JMR, we do not supply boosters on the Three network. If you are experiencing changes in your service, can you provide me with more info on what's happening, please? I'll check it out. 

Highlighted

Navigator
Hi Brian,
I have been with 3. Since July.
My main problem is the signal received at home, It's Ok but not great
elseware but is usually acceptable.
At home the phone signal I can get by with at best it is 3 bars but mostly
1 or 2 bars.
The internet is the main problem. I am upstairs now and the signal is 4G
this might last2 minutes or twenty minutes but this can change from 4G to E
to H&H+ at anytime. Half an hour ago when I was using it it was switching
every few minutes, it is constant right now.
Elseware in the house I am lucky to have H or H+ but mostly E.
Thanks John.

##- Please type your reply above this ##
Highlighted

Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? What kind of signal are you getting in other areas and do you know if other customers in this area are also experiencing this? 

Highlighted

Pathfinder

I bought the antenna below from ebay, it helps to improve Broadband signal, test your router outside, place the antenna where you get the best signal.

If you find no signal outside, don't buy the antenna, it won't get a signal that is not there, with the router in the attic without antenna, I get the best speed.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/3G-4G-LTE-Outdoor-Antenna-for-D-Link-DWR-DWR-118-DWR-921-DWR-952-DWR-953/...

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.