Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: I need a signal booster

3 Staff

Were you able to check the above checklist anyway to make sure you're settings are as they should be?

Highlighted

Pathfinder

I did Fiona

It didn't get better.

I will repeat again tomorrow in case I put in something wrong

Regard

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you Guys

Today I bought Broadband 5 bundle from three with Huawei B315, I am getting a speed of 1.5 to 4mb in my conservatory. which is good. this router must be very good to get that. and hopefully the signal will get better later this year.

Just a Question:  when reading the manual I noticed that you can buy antennas for the router. any idea where can I get them 

Regards 

Naser

Highlighted

Anonymous
Good to hear that you are getting service. You may be able to get one from the likes of eBay etc I'm not sure what exact connection the antenna ports are on the router you have.
Highlighted

Anonymous
Highlighted

Anonymous
http://www.ebay.ie/ulk/itm/281830110182

Cheaper ones but they might not be as good as the one in the post before this they are two smaller aerials that are not an external antenna.
Highlighted

Legend

You might not need the aerials, try to get that router up high to try and see can you get an even better reception.

Highlighted

Anonymous
True the location of these routers can be everything even a slight movement or elevation can help so much Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you J

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you B

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.