Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: I need a signal booster

Pathfinder

Sorry 
There is no 3G or 4G signal in my house.
I get 5mb  speed outside the house. inside nothing

Anonymous
Why are signal booster s illegal in Ireland. Never heard that before

Pathfinder

Rustyscrew

I have never heard of that before myself, strange enough, three supplied device to people on national broadband scheme to boost their  signal. I  missed that scheme

Anonymous
Yes they used to have a government contract to provide Internet access to the areas that were hard to reach areas.suddenly us country folk had pretty good Internet,booster was free, including setup

Anonymous
I miss it too

Legend

Can you not even get a signal upstairs or even in the attic?

Legend

signal boosters that you can buy on the internet just boost all signals it receives,so basically its another Base statiion, which may improve your signal but degrades the signal of the other base stations cells around you, making reception worse for other people

Pathfinder

No

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

Just I can't understand why Three doesn't sell the same thing that gave people with poor coverage  in National Broadband Scheme

Highlighted

Wizard

Hi @Naser,

Signal boosters would be something we don't support or supply. If you like, I can take a look into your internet access and coverage. Can you PM me your mobile number, and your full name, address and date of birth so I can check your account?

Thanks,

Bob

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon