Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

I message won't activate

Hi
My I message or face time won't activate. I've had my phone repaired recently in which I think they replaced it but since then I cannot send a SMS message or I message. In message settings when I turn on I message it just keeps saying waiting for activation.I've been onto apple techinacal support and they are telling me that it might have some to with the temporary number I was givin when I purchased the phone. Also when I go into send and receive it has my email address ticked with my number above it, with the loading symbol beside it. It won't let me select the number.
Thanks
David
Posted From Apple iPhone
Highlighted

Re: I message won't activate

Hi @Davidnolander, can you send me a screenshot of these errors as it's hard to see what you mean. Thanks 👍

How do I send a screen shot on this
Posted From Apple iPhone

If you're on a mobile, scroll to the bottom of the page to switch it to 'desktop' mode. Then you'll be able to attach an image to your message.

IMG_0686.PNGIMG_0687.PNG

Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]

Can you check that your setting are correct at this ink here 👉 http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Android-Settings/ba-p/280 

**fixed link - Sheena**

That link isn't working 

Posted From Apple iPhone

[ Edited ]

Did you cut and paste it into your URL bar? If that doesn't work can you cut and paste this link 👉 http://forum.three.ie/t5/3MadeEasy/Android-Settings/ba-p/280 in to see if this takes you to the correct page? 

**fixed link**

That link is no help at all
Posted From Apple iPhone

Where you able to check your settings? Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth so I can access your account? Have you checked that the number that appears in your iMessage settings is correct? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>