Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei B525 WiFi - Can Three recommend an external aerial

Scout

hello

can someone from three recommend an external aerial to use with the Huawei B525 WiFi

I just got setup but signal is poor and speed is terrible....

I contacted support but got nowhere with them.....

i dont want to discuss other options such as trying different parts of the house..... went through all of that with Support

thanks

Re: Huawei B525 WiFi - Can Three recommend an external aeri

3 Community Manager

@gderoiste We don't sell external aerials so unfortunately, I don't have any recommendations to base a product on. If you'd like some help with your account, let me know.   

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon