Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Huawei B315 unlock code

Scout

Hi, 

I was wondering if it is possible to get my B315 router unlocked to use with another operator? 

My contract finish in 2017.

Thanks 

Martin

Re: Huawei B315 unlock code

I don't think I've ever seen a network unlock a modem I think it's something you can do yourself, tried that? If your contract finished back in 2017 then the modem itself isn't under any warranty. Given its 24 for most electrical devices.  

Highlighted

Re: Huawei B315 SIMLOCK unlock code

Scout

Hi Three,

I still have a contract with Three. I want to move to new operator because the internet speed between 4pm and 11pm is falls to 1-2 Mbps.

When I insert sim car from new operator I receive message "This device has been locked. Contact your ISP to obtain the SIMLOCK code".

Can you please provide me SIMLOCK code. 

Thanks

3 Moderator

Hi @Martin3 To look into this further for you, I'll need you to send a private message with your broadband number, full name, address and date of birth. For any other Community members following this thread, I need this information to determine what type of router Martin has as not all modems can be unlocked. I'll come back here once I have all the information, thanks 😊 

Scout

I have a Huawei E5573 and also want to unlock my device as I can no longer use it when I travel abroad.

3 Moderator

@MJCassidy Hi there 👋 Let's get this sorted! If you could pop me a PM with your name, address, date of birth, and IMEI of the device I'll be able to get this requested for you. 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>