Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

How soon to get a replacement phone sent out?

Scout

Not sure which forum to post this in, but wondering has anyone any experience of this

Got a new phone delivered, switching from Prepay to billpay. Phone arrived on Tuesday, set it up, got number ported and all that, and noticed a defect on back of it.

Organised to send it back after a nice chat with customer service and posted it back Wednesday.

Popped the new SIM into my old phone so wasn't overly worried about when the new one would arrive. It'll arrive when it arrive and so on was my view.

All was working fine with my old phone until yesterday afternoon, when my service disappeared and hasn't returned (my wife's 3 reception has been perfect in the interim period)

Just wondering is this something to do with the switching of SIMs, and 2) from others' experiences, how long have they had to wait for the replacement phone to be sent out?

Thanks!

*I hope this makes some sort of sense!

Highlighted

Re: How soon to get a replacement phone sent out?

Legend
Send the mods a pm with all your persoanl details and they can check a bit more for you

Posted From Sony G8441

Re: How soon to get a replacement phone sent out?

3 Moderator

Thanks @billbond4  

@ciaranr It sounds like I'll need to look at your account to check your SIM. PM the details and I'll come back to you there. 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>