Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

How do i remove a filter on a bill phone that had no filter on it for nearly four years?

Anonymous

As the Subject says I have an account with three for nearly four years and suddenly there was a filter put on it. I have to be over 18 to have set up the account?

How do I clear this. 

Highlighted

Re: How do i remove a filter on a bill phone that had no filter on it for nearly four years?

Anonymous

seems to have being lifted. Thank you.

Re: How do i remove a filter on a bill phone that had no filter on it for nearly four years?

Super Donal Smiley Happy If you need anything else, please let us know.

Anonymous

Hi Folks,

I have changed my plan with you to sim only. I changed this yesterday. Everything went great but of course the filter was automatically put on. If you could once again remove it, that would be great thanks. It is still the same number. 

Regards

Donal

Maestro

Hi Donal, can you PM us your number, address and DOB? I'll get this lifted for you Smiley Happy 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>