Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Re: How do I get my account number?

Scout
Need my accoubt number asap

Maestro

Hi Haide,

You can get your account number from your bill or your My3 account. 

Scout

Hello, I need to retrieve my account number from an old account that has been closed in 2015. The account is no longer associated with my mobile number as someone associated a different account to it with only the closing bill in it. I need a copy of all the bills before that but I can't seem to find any old bill. Please help? Thanks

Hi andreas 👋 I'll look into this for you. Can you PM me your full name, number, address and date of birth please? 

Scout

Hi there,

Can you please send me on my account number?

Thanks,

Aisling

Maestro

Hi Aisling,

You can get this by logging into your My3 account bit.ly/1nzWoof 😃

Scout
Where on my accounts page?

I also do not understand. still newbie Smiley Very Happy

3 Moderator

Hey @sharingkali 👋 You can get your account number by logging into your My3 account here 👉 https://bit.ly/1b7UPYH Let me know if you need anything else 😊 Mairéad

Scout
I need my account number please.
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon