Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

How do I cancel my billpay?

Lookout

Hello.

I apologise if someone else has already asked a similar question but after many google searches and trying to directly contact Three, I still can't find a solution.

I would like to cancel my billpay with Three, could someone please help to do so? Thank you.

Chosen Solution

Re: How do I cancel my billpay?

3 Moderator

I can help you with cancelling your contract, but I need to tell you that for Bill pay there's a 30-day notice period. If you can PM me your details, I can put through the request for you. I'll need your name, number, address and date of birth 👍

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Moderator

Hi @McPadden and welcome to 3Community! We'd hate to lose you as a customer, can I ask why you'd like to cancel?

Lookout

Hi @Three_Mairead and thank you. I want to leave because my contract has long ended and I've switched to Vodafone.

3 Moderator

I can help you with cancelling your contract, but I need to tell you that for Bill pay there's a 30-day notice period. If you can PM me your details, I can put through the request for you. I'll need your name, number, address and date of birth 👍

Lookout

Thank you, I have sent a PM to you.

Highlighted

3 Moderator

Thanks @McPadden, I've placed a 30 day cancellation notice on your account and it'll be deactivated on the 29th September. Let me know if I can do anything else for you? 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>