Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Early Upgrade

Lookout

Hi, I am currently on month 22 of my 24 month contract with Three. I am eligible for an upgrade on the 31st of July 2019 and I'm hoping to get the iPhone XR (PRODUCT) Red in either 64GB or 128GB, is there any chance I can upgrade before July or is July the earliest I can upgrade and is there a discount for existing customers upgrading with Three? Also if I was able to get an early upgrade how much extra would I have to pay? I also heard from a friend that when they were upgrading they could only get the Red iPhone XR on the €45/month plan and it wasn't available on the €30/month plan, is this true? 

Chosen Solution

Re: Early Upgrade

Maestro

are you definitely 2 months before your contract ends? If you had an earlier upgrade the last time then you could be 22 of 27. Basically, if you upgrade early, you still have the remainder of the first contract plus the new contract to run through. If your contract actually ends in July then it's 3 months early you can upgrade. Correct me if I'm wrong here anyone but thats my understanding. If so then you can upgrade now. @Three_Deborah1 or @Three_Mairead or any mod, send your number and name, address, date of birth to them in a PM so they can check for you. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Maestro

are you definitely 2 months before your contract ends? If you had an earlier upgrade the last time then you could be 22 of 27. Basically, if you upgrade early, you still have the remainder of the first contract plus the new contract to run through. If your contract actually ends in July then it's 3 months early you can upgrade. Correct me if I'm wrong here anyone but thats my understanding. If so then you can upgrade now. @Three_Deborah1 or @Three_Mairead or any mod, send your number and name, address, date of birth to them in a PM so they can check for you. 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

3 Moderator

Hi @Niamhee56 I'd love to check this out for you. Send a PM with the details requested above, cheers @Mac_n_cheese 😊

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>