Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

EE blocked messages

Explorer
So here goes...Cannot receive text messages from EE customers. Three say it is because EE are routing through Iceland and then Three are blocking the texts from reaching me as the route is unrecognised. EE say "Apologies, Joe.
What you've been told by your network is certainly not the case, and you should raise the issue with them immediately. There are no issues with our texts being received by any other networks."
Anyone else experiencing this problem or am I just the most unlucky person around?

Re: EE blocked messages

Hi @Joefed 👋 I'd like to discuss this with you further. Can you pop me a PM and we'll go through what's going on? Ashlee 

Legend
Similar issue with other UK texts, three should be aware of problem

Legend

Legend
Keep after three to resolve this issue, the more people that report issues the sooner they get fixed

Explorer
I too cannot receive any. Over a year now. My brother died and nobody could text me. Now xmas day andstill cannot receive texts.
Highlighted

Maestro

Hi Skahead, I can see one of our agents have gotten back to your DM about this so they will continue to help you there.

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>