Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Accepted Solution

Due Upgrade - potential discount?

[ Edited ]
Lookout

Hi,

I'm due an upgrade tomorrow (13/03/2019). Speaking with Livechat there last week, they tell me there's potential for a discount on a phone I'm interested in (Xiaomi Mi Mix 2S). 

I'd like to walk into the Ballina store tomorrow and pick up this phone, staying on my current plan of €30 a month. I believe the handset cost would be €149.99 

How do i go about availing of a potential discount? I should note i'm with Three now for over 8 years, and have never been granted a discount prior to this

Chosen Solution

Re: Due Upgrade - potential discount?

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hey @gerrybbadd 👋 Can you send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth please and I'll check out this upgrade for you 😉 Susan 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic
Highlighted

3 Moderator

Hi @gerrybbadd We won't have visibility to your upgrade offers until you're eligible for an upgrade. I can check this in the morning for you if you wish?

Lookout
Yes please!

Thank you

3 Moderator

No worries @gerrybbadd chat to you in the morning 😊

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hey @gerrybbadd 👋 Can you send me a PM with your number, full name, address and date of birth please and I'll check out this upgrade for you 😉 Susan 

Scout
Hi sorry can you tell me who can I contact to file a complain about my upgrade and I actually get more than I am sorry?
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

[ Edited ]
3 Moderator

Hi @Kloksyzg 👋 I'd love to help you here with anything I can. Can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth and exactly what it is you need help with and I'll be more than happy look into this for you. Are you looking for the best deal to upgrade or to make a complaint? Let me know and I'll help.

Lookout
Hi Susan. I got sorted in store. Thanks
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Moderator

No worries @gerrybbadd, thanks for letting me know. Enjoy the new phone 😊 

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>