Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Direct Debit cancelled without my instruction

I always pay my bill by direct debit. However this month I received a text on the payment date saying no payment received. When I logged on I saw that my bill is no longer set up as direct debit and I've also been charged the admin fee. I did not cancel the Direct Debit and the previous payments went out of my account with no issues. Can 3 Customer Support advise please?

Re: Direct Debit cancelled without my instruction

Maestro
If the direct debit doesn't go through it prob cancels. I think that's how it works
I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Posted From Generic Android 2.0

3 Community Manager

Hi @peppsnxzak   @Mac_n_cheese is correct, if a DD backs out for any reason then it is automatically removed as the payment type but you can set this up again by calling 1913 and our customer care team will get this sorted.

Thanks for your reply but that's not what happened. My direct debit was being taken from my account as usual for at least the last few months without any issues. When I checked my account on 22nd November it said DD due to be taken out on 10th December. At some point between 22nd Nov and 10th Dec the DD was removed from my account. This makes no sense. Can you check further please. Thanks.

3 Community Manager

Sure I can. Send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth and I'll check it, I'll come back to you here. Thanks'

Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>