Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Direct Debit 10 euro late charge because of snow :(

[ Edited ]
Scout

I'm a student on a 30 euro bill-pay contract with 3, when there isn't enough money in my account I usually go to my bank and lodge cash straight into my account so the money is there. Unfortunately I couldn't get to the bank or even out of my house on Wednesday because of the snow! So i couldn't lodge cash into my account to pay my DD, so I was charged 10 because 3 couldn't get the money. I have never been late with paying my Direct Debit throughout my time with 3 on bill pay and I wouldn't have ever if it wasn't for these terrible weather conditions. 10 euro for me (a full time student) is a-lot of money now having to take it away for my monthly spending budget, especially when i thought it would have been fine until I woke up on Wednesday and was locked in my house because of the snow (also the banks were unexpectedly closed because of snow). If I could get some help with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks     

Highlighted

Re: Direct Debit 10 euro late charge because of snow :(

Maestro

Hi @Tadhgk this fee would be from your bank from missing a DD. I'd suggest getting in contact with them to see if there is anything they can do.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon