Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!
Highlighted

Re: Data outside of your allowance

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

Thank you Borgan

I understand now

I though 1GB = 1000mb

I have my full allowance remaining because the kids are still on the slow Eircom which I can't cancel until I found a way to stop them going over the allowance Smiley Tongue

Regards

Highlighted

You're welcome Naser Smiley Happy 

It's slightly odd but it works out at 1024MB.

You've plenty of internet now for yourself.

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Julie wrote: On bill pay accounts all customers have credit limits.

I need numbers Julie. the limit can be anything up to what. you can put a limit of 1000 Euro a month. will that be any good?.

Highlighted

Credit limits vary depending on your account type.

There is a minimum credit limit that's in place but can be increased at any stage if the account holder needs change and wish to increase it.

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you Brogan

"Credit limits vary depending on your account type."

What details do you want to know about my account to tell me what is my credit limit?.

Guys

Either you don't know or more likely; you are instructed not to tell. either way there is no transparency here.

Highlighted

I'll be more than happy to check your credit limit for you.

All I need is the number, your full name, address and date of birth please Naser Smiley Happy

Highlighted

Can you send this info by PM please? 

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Hi

Now I am on 750G / month

Again the same question

What happens if I go above my allowance

Thanks

Highlighted

Hi Naser 👋 It's unlikely that you will exceed this amount but the out of bundle rate is 6.15c per MB if you do. Similar to our other broadband plans, there is a credit limit if you exceed your allowance. We recommend monitoring your usage using your My3 account on our wesbite here or on the My3 app here. Aoife

Highlighted

Pathfinder

Thank you Aoife 

It is unlikely that people will go above this allowance, but they do and that is why most ISPs have fair usage policy

Details Sent 

Thanks

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.