Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Data outside of your allowance

Pathfinder

I am on 250G / Month

Is there a way that you can control your account, when you reach your limit you will be disconnected automatically ?

Chosen Solution

Re: Data outside of your allowance

Can you send this info by PM please? 

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

Wizard

Hi @Naser,

Have you registered your mobile broadband number on www.three.ie? You'll be able to monitor your usage there, and avoid going over your limit.

Thanks,

Bob

Pathfinder

I know that Bob. but it is not practical to keep coming to your account to see that. and if one of the  kids left youtube in autoplay and opened a HD video and forgot it, it will be very costly

Wizard

I definitely appreciate where you're coming from, @Naser- all of our plans have credit limits on them, meaning they cut off at a certain point over the usage to avoid high bills. 

Hope this helps. Be sure to pop back to me if you need anything else. 

Bob

Pathfinder

(They cut off at a certain point)

That is good Bob, but where is that point.
I am very happy with the speed I am getting from Three in my location. I don't need anything more than 250G/month. 

But I don't want surprises.

----------------

Also

I can't really understand the details of my account 

It says:

ROI Only Data - MB266,551
New monthly allowance starts in 25 day(s).

I am on 250G, What is 266,551

Make sure to monitor your usage regularly through your my3 account Smiley Happy 

[ Edited ]
Pathfinder

I know Sophie, but if you sign with a company to give you  XGB  for Y money, they should give you XGB and take Y money, no more no less. 

Maestro

Hey Naser, this would be 250GB data available to you. On bill pay accounts all customers have credit limits. We would advise customers to monitor their usage through My3. If you need help with anything else let us know. 

Pathfinder

Julie, 

I don't understand that either 

From My3

ROI Only Data - MB263,936
New monthly allowance starts in 24 day(s).

I am on 250G, what is 263,936.

Thanks

263,936 is your allowance remaining in MBs. There's 1024MBs in 1GB. 

You've your full allowance remaining Smiley Happy

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon