Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Customer Loyalty Team Missed Calls

Lookout

Hi, I keep missing a call from your Customer Loyalty Team. I have been on chat 3/4 times at this stage and explained that my phone microphone is broken at the moment and that I can only communicate through email and text.

I was on chat for an hour today and was told I could be emailed and after an hour he said he can't help. I am just wondering what this is in relation to and if there is a way I can communicate other than calling.

I have been told the call was a sales call, then maybe competition related, then related to my order being delayed. I'm really frustrated at this stage.

Can someone help please?

Re: Customer Loyalty Team Missed Calls

@Vinnie107 The best thing to do to find out who and why is to send the mods a PM with your number and they'll see the contact history so will help solve the mystery.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy
Highlighted

Lookout

@Mac_n_cheese Thanks a lot for your help

Lookout

@Mac_n_cheese This may seem like a silly question but could you please tell me how I could do this? Just pick any of them and pm them?

Thank you for your help I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Legend

No such thing as a silly question.

Yip thats how to contact the mods here

3 Moderator

@Vinnie107 I just got back to your PM there if you'd like to take a look? 😊

@Mac_n_cheese and @billbond4 thanks for the help as always 💪

Legend

No probs, @Three_Shauna 

Im not doing much as I had myself locked down in the basement (for the storm that never came)

3 Moderator
Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon