Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Customer Loyalty Team Missed Calls

Lookout

Hi, I keep missing a call from your Customer Loyalty Team. I have been on chat 3/4 times at this stage and explained that my phone microphone is broken at the moment and that I can only communicate through email and text.

I was on chat for an hour today and was told I could be emailed and after an hour he said he can't help. I am just wondering what this is in relation to and if there is a way I can communicate other than calling.

I have been told the call was a sales call, then maybe competition related, then related to my order being delayed. I'm really frustrated at this stage.

Can someone help please?

Highlighted

Re: Customer Loyalty Team Missed Calls

@Vinnie107 The best thing to do to find out who and why is to send the mods a PM with your number and they'll see the contact history so will help solve the mystery.

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout

@Mac_n_cheese Thanks a lot for your help

Lookout

@Mac_n_cheese This may seem like a silly question but could you please tell me how I could do this? Just pick any of them and pm them?

Thank you for your help I appreciate it. Smiley Happy

Legend

No such thing as a silly question.

Yip thats how to contact the mods here

3 Moderator

@Vinnie107 I just got back to your PM there if you'd like to take a look? 😊

@Mac_n_cheese and @billbond4 thanks for the help as always 💪

Legend

No probs, @Three_Shauna 

Im not doing much as I had myself locked down in the basement (for the storm that never came)

3 Moderator
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>