Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Coveragei

Anonymous

I'm not even going to reply to that stupid,,patronizing statement,,,,,I'm waiting on your empty promises for  four weeks,,right now I don't give a toss what you do,,just stop 

Posted From Acer Iconia B1-710

Anonymous

Oh,,,I totally object you can't do anything now I reported this four weeks at so yet again more crap

3 Staff

Have you seen any improvements on this over the weekend?

Anonymous

I'm aware you have been doing works in the area,,u will know me as dave52 ,,no matter,,,,I've given up,,,after 5 weeks I can't do this any more,,I'm done,,j just do what u want,,,because of my  situation,,I have to live with i, if u  can't sort a problem out in 5 weeks u will never do it,,,,,thank u

Anonymous

I'm aware my temper gets the better of me at times,,for that,,I apologize,,,,,its all immerterial,,, its not your fault,,you just have to deal with ppl like me,,,,,,,no matter,,I'm stuck between a rock n a hard place,,,I just have to live with it,,no option 

Anonymous

5 weeks ago I had perfect coverage,,,,now I don't,,,,I suppose I'm just one of those things that happen,,,,,I'm now,,, on the edge of your coverage,,,,,ile roam forever lol,,,the end

3 Staff

Hi @Annoyed I can see that you've sent us a PM from your other account. We'll get to that as soon as possible.

Anonymous

Free wi fi  is great,,,,,,it does exactly what it should,and its free,,,, I go home my broadband now does what I don't want it to do and it costs me 35  euros a month ,,, and 8 weeks n u lot still can't sort it out ,,lmao

Lookout

Coverage is very poor in my area in Letterkenny again. The dongle is fine as I have had it checked in the shop. Signal strength appears to be good but when my wife or I (both Samsung s7 users) connect to the wifi it's next to impossible to do anything online. Netflix is out of the question. Even refreshing social media feeds is a challenge.

We have tried all of the usual troubleshooting. Rebooted our phones, rebooted the dongle having removed battery and SIM, we've tried relocating the dongle to different locations throughout the house etc. Internet coverage remains awful.

It's completely ridiculous that a ubiquitous service such as Internet is so sub-standard. My wife and I have had to resort to using our phone's 4G coverage. This gets us by. But it is completely unreasonable for Three to charge €50 a month for a service which is degraded I would say about 90% of the time.

What's worse is there appears to be no recourse, nor any inclination from Three to rectify the situation either by fixing the issue or by reimbursement. 

3 Moderator

Hi there, where exactly in Letterkenny is this happening for you. Is it only your data, who is it for calls and texts? 

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>