Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Coveragei

Anonymous
Funny,,,mods say they can only help if u give them details,,,,,,,,I gave u them,,,,,,and what happens ,same as las four weeks,,,nothing,,,was on phone yesterday lady says she will gat back to me,,,,I'm still waiting for a call back from two weeks ago,,,,I giveup,,,,
Posted From Acer Iconia B1-710

[ Edited ]
3 Staff

I've deleted your post David with your personal details as this is a public forum. There is work being carried out on a nearby mast at the minute as part of the Big Upgrade. This is being undertaken to improve service and speeds and we endeavour to have this completed as quickly as possible. 

Anonymous

Funny,,,,I heard that excuse  four weeks ago,,and according to one of your mods it was all completed by last week,,,,oh well,,yet again ,,,I live in hope,,,,,,,no hope

3 Community Manager

The Big Upgrade is an ongoing nationwide project, so it's best to check here for updates on when we're in your area.

Legend

can you register on the o2-irl network if your phone can pick it up?

Anonymous

Lmao ,I don't want a super fast net work,,,I just want some coverage,,,,

No point how super fast it is if there's noCOVERAGE is there ,,,

Anonymous

I've been fobbed off with your stories for a month,,,I've had enough,,,as an outfit ,u are useless at best,,,,give it back to 02 ,,,they are far superior,,,

3 Community Manager

I appreciate that you're frustrated, but as we've mentioned there are works ongoing in Letterkenny at the moment. They are due to be completed this week, and if you're still having the same issues then we can look into it further.

Anonymous

You make me laugh,,,,,no,,actually you make me vomit,,,, over 4 weeks and that's the best you can come up with ',,,,,its pathetic ,,,* we are working on it* absolute crap,,,,,,,,,,crap crap,,,,and u lot are a disgrace for telling ppl such crap,,,,,,,,does NO COVERAGE not mean anything to you ,,,cos I doubt it does,,,I've had enough I'm sick of the crap you give me,,, four bloody weeks n all I get is *we are working on it*..BULl**bleep**

3 Community Manager

We are here to help, and we can only do this if you work with us towards a resolution. We are unable to troubleshoot the issues you're experiencing at the moment, as we are working on the area and so we know that there are issues.

I believe you when you say it's been like that for a while, and once we've finished with our works in the area I will be more than happy to look into it further. But until then I must ask you to be patience.

I will also take this moment to remind you of the Community Guidelines. You are absolutely allowed to express your opinions, but we will not accept any abusive language towards staff or other members.

Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so. Register now >>