Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Re: Coveragei

Anonymous
Oh well ,,I'm using wonderful free WiFi,,,back home now,,,,so won't be able to reply ,,lmao
Posted From Acer Iconia B1-710

3 Staff

Can you PM me your details so I can check this out more for you @Anonymous? I just need your mobile number, full name, address and DOB. 

Anonymous
And another week rolls by,,,,,and I'm using nice free WiFi,,,,,,oh well I live in hope u will sort it out lol

Anonymous
Aw gee,,,,,not even a * gimme your number ,address n ile get back to you ,,* I'm shocked,,,,,oh well,,,,free WiFi over,,now back to 35 euros a month for crap *no coverage* ,,,,

@Anonymous, I appreciate that you are unhappy with your service at the moment, but if you would like our Mods to help you out you will need to send us a private message with your details, so that we're able to view your account.

Legend

What networks do you see, when you do a network search?

Anonymous
OK,,,if I'm lucky I can connect to 02 3G and 02 3G,,,,,,,but it doesn't last,,,5 mins an hour ,,then it asks me to roam,,which is 3 signal,,,i have 2 dongles same in both ,Sim is new

[ Edited ]
Anonymous

,,,,,and after nearly four weeks of this ,,yes I'm getting sick,,

Highlighted

Anonymous
There are other networks in view,,,,,can't remember what they are,,,vodaphone and meteor ,,maybe,,,

Anonymous
OK I gave u my details,,,,,,,,,,so help me,
Announcements
If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>