Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted

Re: Contract change

Scout
I order for new contract in 3 for galaxy s8 plus but i got mail that its declined an my money 399 was out from my account but its already 3 working days i still haven"t got my money back an i have other numbrer in contract with 3 if my 399 euro will not be back an take too long then i might cancel my contract an even i was good customer with 3 an all my details with 3 don"t know why they declined new contract im relly umhappy . One i still haven"t got my 399 euro an my new contract was declined as well im not happy for this
Highlighted

Hi karlussher, can you send me a PM with your number, name, address and date of birth, please? I'll look into this. 

Highlighted

Maestro

Hi @Rosan, can you PM your details please and I'll check this out for you?

Highlighted

Lookout
Hi! I spoke to few three customer care preventives as I just found out that my contract had been changed and I haven't been informed for it by any letter .They told me to contact here about cancelling my contract . Please contact me so we can discuss the details as I am not happy that it has chanced and if I new about it I never would have agreed. Thanks a lot and hope to hear from you soon, regards, Eva
Highlighted

Wizard

For data protection reasons I've changed your user name as your old one contained personal details. As for discussing your contract feel free to PM me on your details about this. 

Highlighted

Lookout
Ok thank you Bob! And is it my name and address you need ? Will I post them here ?
Highlighted

Lookout

Highlighted

If you can send me your details by PM, I'll look into this. I'll need your number, name, address and date of birth. 

Highlighted

[ Edited ]

Hi my name is Alan . My phone number is *****, I topped up by €20 on the 15 of April and its gone now. I got a message from 3 saying it was all spent on internet even do I am ment to have unlimeted internet data . Can anyone help

Highlighted

Hi Username9134, I've edited your post as you posted your number publicly. We are aware of this and it's being looked into at the minute. All charges will be corrected. We apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Announcements

Three – Covid-19

Everyone’s coming together to battle the spread of COVID-19 and this means we have to close 3Stores for a while. Staying connected is more important than ever right now and you’ll find all the help you need on your 3Community and our new open board and Three.ie

Remember, self-serve options such as three.ie, My3 App & Web, 1913 & SMS Codes are also available to you.