Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Contract change

Scout

I need to discuss my contract change before cancelling the contract.. Any Three staff available?

Chosen Solution

Re: Contract change

Can you try 083 333 3333 instead and let me know if that works for you? I'm testing it here from my own mobile and not having any issues getting through.

View solution in original post

All Replies To This Topic

3 Community Manager

Hi Kat1, our dedicated team is available to call on 1913 to discuss this and take you through the details. Rach

Scout
No one is answering your help line or live chat, I went into a 3 shop but they couldn't help and there is no email address where we can correspond normally with a help desk. I want to to cancel my contract because you are increasing the monthly bill. Can someone do this now please.

You'll need to speak to the team on 1913 @Ardcuig, they are available today if you want to give them a call.

Lookout
I am being told to call back at 8am tomorrow every time I call!! Why is that?

There is a short wait time but they are taking calls on 1913 at the moment, can you try it again @Madeleine?

Lookout
I've tried about 3 times this morning, I don't mind waiting but it doesn't even give me the option just says call back at 8am and subsequently hangs up!

Can you try 083 333 3333 instead and let me know if that works for you? I'm testing it here from my own mobile and not having any issues getting through.

Scout
Sorted, thanks Rachel!

Hello,

I called a member of your dedicated team in relation to changes with the charges on my plan, he mentioned a letter that i was supposed to have received. When i let him know that I had not been informed by any letter of the changes in my plan he said I would need to contact somebody on this forum in relation to having my contract cancelled. 

May I have my contract cancelled please.

Announcements

At Three we are updating our systems to make your 3Community experience even better. From Friday the 24th of January, the forum.three.ie community will become read-only in preparation for launching a new and improved 3Community later this year

All our useful tips and information can still be viewed in the posts and blogs. Once the new 3Community is ready to go, you will be the first to know. If you are a current member and need help during this time, you can still drop us a private message or alternatively contact us on Facebook or Twitter

Thank you for all your contributions to 3Community and we are excited to welcome you to your new 3Community soon