Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Our staff are currently offline, but you can use the community 24/7
Remember to accept a reply to your question as the answer!

Contract Cancel

Lookout
I’d like to get info on cancelling my contract please. Thanks.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Re: Contract Cancel

@Thels You've to give 30 days notice if you want to cancel. Has your contract ended? Looking around at competitors Three really have the best deals, especially with the unlimited internet. Thought about the prepay option instead of just cancelling? 

Lookout
Thanks. I’ve been with them since the beginning but I had a issue this month that they aren’t willing to resolve. Not interested in staying with them now. I’ll look at others. I’ve 3 phones to move now so need to get a good deal.
Posted From Apple iPhone

Maestro

Well maybe one of the mods might be able to get you sorted. Send one of them a PM with the issue and see what they can do for you or just reply on this topic with the "@" before their usernames to send them a notification that you're talking to them 

I am not a Three employee. I'm just a little helper Smiley Happy

Lookout
Thanks. I’ve pages of CHAT where I went around in circles about the issue. Kinda done now. 👍🏻
Posted From Apple iPhone

@Three_Rachel has helped before. If you share your account information by private message see what can be done. You'll have to do that to get the information you asked for. Best of luck.

Posted From Huawei ANE-LX1

Lookout
Thank you. I’ll look into that.
Posted From Apple iPhone
Announcements

Hi and Welcome to the 3Community. Stay awhile and have a look around. If you haven't already registered, now is a good time to do so.

Click here to see a guide on getting started.

Register now >>